Sunday 7 April 2013

First Night Blogger!


I am pleased to announce that I am now a 'First Night Blogger' for Birmingham Hippodrome. This fantastic opportunity means that I will be attending Press Nights and providing reviews on the productions I've seen, on my blog.

The First Night Scheme at Birmingham Hippodrome is a free membership schme, giving 16-23 year olds the
chance to get their hands on thousands of discounted tickets for musicals,
comedy, dance, panto, opera and ballet!
 The benefits of the scheme also include invitations to special events, post show talks, backstage tours and workshops.


To Register yourself as part of this scheme: 
  • Download a registration form from the Birmingham Hippodrome Website
  • Register by phone from Ticket Sales 0844 338 5000
  • Visit the Birmingham Hippodrome on Hurst Street and fill in your form by person

No comments:

Post a Comment